This one is the best tutorial platform related to Hostgator services. Here you will get the solution to any question regarding Hostgator services. In the previous article, you learn how to forward Hostgator Email to Gmail. Now you will get a better solution for How to Point GoDaddy Domain to Hostgator.
With the help of this easy tutorial, you can easily Point GoDaddy domain to Hostgator. So let’s go on & learn how to do this with a few easy steps.
Steps How to Point GoDaddy Domain to HostGator
With the help of this tutorial content, it becomes easy for you to point out the domain. So the steps are as follows:-
- Login into your Hostgator CPanel.
- On the right-Hand side, you will see the option of general Information. Scroll down ad copy the primary & secondary nameserver.
- Newt Step Log in to the Godaddy account.
- Click on your name on the top right corner & click on the option of My products.
- After clicking on Mt Product scroll down and find All products & services options. Here you get a domain section.
- Then click on the DNS Section. Then automatically GoDaddy points to your nameserver in the GoDaddy account.
- One the DNS page finds the Nameserver Section then click on the “Change Button”.
- On the next page, you need to click on the “Enter My Own Name Server (Advanced).
- On the page paste the Both primary & secondary Nameserver you copied from Hostgator Cpanel General Setting option. Paste the Primary one in the first box and secondary n second one. Click on the “Save” button.
- Then go to your email account and confirm the mail. Then go to the GoDaddy home page login into it and rewind the same processor to check the Nameserver. Here you will find the Nameserver of the Godaddy now your website is ready to use.