This tutorial is aimed at Hostgator users. But maybe this tutorial is beneficial for the other host too. This tutorial is complete information about How to Forward HostGator Email to Gmail. This one is a very easy process for all the creators so let’s move on & know about it.
When you buy a domain name for creating a website then you will get an official email ID with it. like you own www.yourwebsites.com then you will get example:- email@example.com. You probably want to forward the email sent to the email account to an accessible email provider like Gmail convenience. If you have multiple WordPress websites & and each of it has an individual email id then it becomes difficult to manage them all. The best way to manage all the emails is that forward all emails to the centralized email account where you can manage them all ways.
Which one is the right place to manage all website emails?
One of the best places to manage all the emails in Gmail. Gmail can save all your website emails and save your time too. By using Gmail’s Mail
Fetcher you can receive mail from websites A, B, C, D and you will know it came from the specific website. One of the best things is that you can directly reply to them by using the Gmail platform. Your website mail is firstname.lastname@example.org and your Gmail account is email@example.com.
But the question is still constant How to Forward HostGator Email to Gmail. So let’s move on & check and learn how you can do this. This one is the step to step tutorial for all the users. I hope you will learn it properly.
How to Forward HostGator Email to Gmail?
Follow the steps and know about the whole process to transfer your email to Gmail easily.
- Register into Gmail or if you have an account then login into it.
- Click on the upper right side gear icon in Gmail panel & select settings.
- Click on the accounts & import option.
- Look for “Check mail from other accounts:” and click “Add a POP3 mail account you own.
- Enter the full email address of the account you want to fetch & Click “Next Step”.
- In the next step fill all the details username, email address, password, and in the POP server fill mail.yourwebsite.com and select port 110. Check out the option as per your requirement.
- The last step clicks on the “ADD ACCOUNT” select “NO” and click “FINISH”.
Now you become an expert in how to Forward Email to the Hostgator Gmail. Now let’s try with your Emails and create a better place for your all website emails. I hope this Tutorial is beneficial for you so go with the best tutorial and use the services of the Hostgator Web hosting with the best features.